- About the program
- Invoice & report
- Product return
- Sell your product
- Shipping & delivery
Blibli.com Global Seller Program is a program that can help you quickly grow your business in Indonesia, introducing your brand and products to millions of customers.
You are required to submit the following documents to sell on Blibli.com:
- A valid business registration
- Company’s Certificate of Establishment
- Business bank account or Payoneer account
For Business Bank Account, you need to provide:
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- SWIFT Code
- Account Holder
For Payoneer, you need to provide:
- Payoneer Account (email account): ……………………………………………
- One copy of Company Representative’s Passport / ID Card
- One copy of Person in Charge’s Passport / ID Card
- Company’s Tax ID
*Please send the documents to email@example.com
- Blibli.com is an e-commerce platform that has been trusted by many famous brands in Indonesia
- Access to promote to more than 40 millions products
- Delivery coverages all over Indonesia
- Affordability of Customers to purchase your product with 0% Installment
- Buyer and Seller Protections, where we managing the cases occurs on the transaction made on Blibli.com
- Merchant Care Services designed to meet your business needs through Chat, Email, and Phone
Listing your products is free and there are no registration and monthly fees charged. We only charge deposit of IDR 5.000.000 which will be used for payment of penalty on any fault/default conducted by merchant, commissions and transaction fee when you make a sale.
Our low commission is ranged from 8% (for direct shipment) to 10% for FBB (Fulfilment by Blibli.com). And the remaining value of the deposit will be refunded upon termination of the Agreement.
You can upload unlimited products and continue to build your assortment online. As long as you have the stock, you can sell.
We offer various free promos for you as a new merchant to grow with Blibli.com. You can request them by simply contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you want to register as a merchant in Blibli.com, you can apply to more than one category to register in your account. However, when the merchant has been actively selling and wants to add a new category, you can email us at email@example.com.
As an international seller, you can store your products on our warehouse (consignment), allowing you to provide the same fulfillment benefits to your customers as do other local competitors, such as:
- Higher Visibility and Sales
- 24/7 Local-language Customer Care Support
- Delivery Satisfaction
- Increased Shipping Speed
- Free warehouse fee
If your inventory is in a different country, you need to export your products from the source country and import them into the destination country. You will act as the exporter of record in the source country and the importer of record in the destination country, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the source and destination countries.
You may be subject to import taxes, custom duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Blibli.com will not be responsible for any custom duties and taxes. Here is an overview of the process:
- Create listings and send it to Blibli.com. Blibli.com will make a consignment form for the seller, which next must be printed and attached on the package.
- Choose a customs broker (this service may be offered by your carrier).
- Ship the products from the factory or warehouse to the port.
- Clear the products through customs for export.
- Load products onto a carrier for transport to the destination port.
- Ship products to the destination port and offload them.
- Clear the products through customs for import.
- Load products onto carrier for transport to Blibli.com warehouse.
Exporter of Record (EOR): Generally, the shipper is the exporter of record. Blibli.com will not act as the exporter record. You may be able to contract with your custom broker or freight forwarder to act as the EOR.
Importer of Record (IOR): The importer of record is responsible for ensuring that the shipment is successfully imported into the destination country. Responsibilities include filling legally required documents and paying assessed import duties and taxes. It is important to note that Blibli.com, including the fulfilment center, will not serve as the importer of record for any shipment to our warehouse.
If you need help or more information about this program, you can contact Blibli.com Merchant Care via Live Chat, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 021-5797-7777 every Monday to Sunday from 08.00 – 22.00 WIB
There is +/- $30 bank transfer fee to accept payment from different country using Bank Account Transfer (T/T).
Payoneer is a financial service business that provides online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. Payoneer is a registered member Service Provider (MSP) of MasterCard worldwide.
- Cross border wire transfer
- Online payments
- Debit card service for business and working professionals
To start receiving your settlement in your home currency, apply for a Payoneer account by clicking this link: http://www.payoneer.com (available in English, Chinese and Japanese) and inform us by email to email@example.com.
If you already have a Payoneer account, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellers are charged a fixed fee of $3 per transaction and conversion fees up to 2% if applicable.
e.g. Blibli sends the payment instruction of 100 USD to Payoneer to pay the Chinese supplier. The supplier receives 100 USD – 3 USD = 97 USD – 2% currency conversion = 95.06 USD equivalent in RMB into the Sellers’ bank account. There is no additional landing fee taken by the Sellers’ bank.
*Sellers can also choose to withdraw funds from their Payoneer Debit Card (recipients will be charged at conversion fees according to master card rate).
Blibli.com will pay you every two weeks for the orders that have been delivered to customers successfully. Payment will be made within 3 working days after the last date of each reconciliation period. The cut off day is from Monday to Sunday.
You can find and download your sales settlement report by clicking the “Report” tab on the Merchant Tool Application.
You will receive the sales invoice monthly. It will be sent to you within 10 calendar days after the last date of each month.
You can find and download your sales invoice by clicking the “Report” tab on the Merchant Tool Application.
Penalties will only be applicable for Fulfillment by Merchant type and does not applicable for Fulfillment by Blibi.com. You will be charged a penalty of IDR 100.000,- per event of default, which will be given to Blibli.com customer in the form of Voucher, if you make any of the following defaults:
- Late in responding an order of more than 2 working days
- Unavailability of goods/product or the product is Out of Stock (OOS) after the order and/or confirmation of order has been made
- Providing non-conforming information on the goods/products
- Product is not yet ready to be delivered while you’ve already confirmed that the products is ready for pick-up
- Late delivery of goods
For orders that have been confirmed to be delivered but cannot be fulfilled by the merchant, delivered wrong products and/or delivered empty products, you will be subjected to the greater penalty amount of IDR 200.000,- per event of default that will be paid to the customer in the form of Voucher.